Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS)
JSLPS, under the aegis of Rural Development Department, Government of Jharkhand is an autonomous society registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. JSLPS's mandate is to promote livelihoods amongst disadvantaged communities across the state
to reduce the rural poverty. Over the years, it has brought in innovative strategies and interventions to successfully demonstrate enhanced livelihoods among the poor in the state.
JSLPS has been designated by the Government of Jharkhand to implement "Aajeevika" (National Rural Livelihoods Mission), in Jharkhand. JSLPS is the nodal agency for NRLM in the state and is expected to engage full time dedicated team of professionals to implement NRLM at state, district and block levels. For More Details about the project ,Please visit www.jslps.org
JSLPS is the nodal agency for NRLM in the state and is willing to engage full time dedicated professionals for rural areas of Jharkhand as Block Program Manager on contract basis under NRLM. Initial recruitment shall be for 6 months as “Trainee Block Program Manager (Trainee BPM)” and shall be extended for remaining contract period as Block Program Manager subject to good performance as Trainee BPM.
Positions offered are:
|Name of Position||No of Position|
|Block Program Manager||35 (UR-18, ST-10, SC-4, BC I–2, BC II-1)|
· Please visit www.jslps.org/career for detailed advertisement including Job Profiles, eligibility criteria, pay package and other conditions for positions mentioned above.
· Reservation Policy of Govt. of Jharkhand will be applicable. Reservation benefits will only be available to the domiciled residents of Jharkhand. Position wise vacancies, reserved under each category are given in the detailed advertisement at the website mentioned above.
· The position is based at the block level and the incumbent should be willing and ready to work in rural areas of Jharkhand as per requirement of the project.
· The Number of positions may increase or decrease based on requirement of the project.
· All Positions are offered on a contract basis for three years, Contract is renewable every year based on review of performance. However, the position shall be initially recruited as “Trainee Block Program Manager” for the period of 6 months. The performance would be observed for initial 6 months. Further extension of contract would be granted subject to good performance and recommendation of the review committee on the performance assessment.
· JSLPS may create waitlist of suitable candidates which would remain valid for 6 months from the date of results declaration.
· Interested candidates should apply in the prescribed format at the above mentioned web-site with copy of certificate and testimonials. At the time of interview, the candidate must come with all documents in original & should submit a self-attested Xerox copy of the same certificates/testimonials in two sets.
HOW TO APPLY:
· The application shall be received through e-mail at the given mail-id: email@example.com with subject line as “Block Program Manager”
· Interested candidates must send in their application in the prescribed format along with copy of following:
1. Application in the prescribed format with all the desired information
2. Scan copy of Matriculation Certificate
3. Scan copy of Desired qualification
4. Scan copy of all the experience certificates claimed in the application.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIVING THE APPLICATION AT THE GIVEN E-MAIL ID IS: 27.12.2015, 6 pm
Block Program Manager- (UR-2, BC I– 1, SC – 1 Total – 4 positions) –
The position will be based at the block level, you will lead the Block level team of the Programme, managing almost 20 staff reporting to you. You will plan and execute all project activities at block level. A key role would be to liaise with Govt. line departments, banking institutions, civil society organizations and other external agency for project purposes. You would also nurture block level federations. You would be the overall in-charge of finance and administrative functions of the block unit. You should have managed a SHG promotion/ Livelihoods promotion programme, leading a team of field workers. Experience in SHG Bank linkage and liaison with government officials is essential. You will also ensure regular updation of MIS.
Desired Qualification and Experience:
We are looking a person with a 2 years full time regular PG degree/PG Diploma in Management/ Social Work/ Rural Development/ Agriculture and allied/ Development. You should have at least
4 years of relevant post qualification work experience on successful leading of large and multidisciplinary team as well as executing livelihoods/ SHGs/ MF programmes in Government /Development project. Candidate having 2 years full time regular Post Graduation degree in any stream with 6 years’ post qualification relevant work experience on successful leading of large and multidisciplinary team as well as executing livelihoods/ SHGs/ MF programmes in Government /Development project can also apply. Candidate not having relevant experience need not apply.
The gross monthly Stipend during training for 6 months: Rs 20,000/-. Communication, laptop maintenance and insurance (Medical and Group accidental) befits as per JSLPS policy.
Remuneration will be fixed as per the fitment policy of JSLPS after successful completion of training period.